Wednesday, November 12, 2014

C-train Etiquette

I have taken C-train. I have C-train or metro or subway in my city too. In Moscow there is the biggest metro in the world. So, what about etiquette. I think all people need to be clean without disgusting smell. Also, all people need to be sober. You can't drive in C-train without ticket because it's bad and illegal and you can be arrested. But you know, in Calgary very funny system. For example, in Moscow when you come to metro you need to buy ticket and pass through the turnstile with ticket. So, if you don't have a ticket you can't go to the metro. You can just jump under the turnstile but it's illegal. So, in Calgary you need to buy ticket too but you don't need to pass your ticket through the turnstile and you can just go to the station and sit on the train. If jigs will check your ticket it's ok but they can don't check your ticket and you can drive for free. I think it's bad idea and more people drive without tickets. So, you can't drink and eat in C-train.

4 comments:

  1. I think more people bye ticket, and they follow rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my country is similar because you need your ticket for pass through the turnstile. If you don't have ticket, you can't go the metro o bus.

    ReplyDelete