Sunday, November 23, 2014

After Read The Article About Woman



It's unfortunate that so many in today's society are completely self-absorbed, but that's the way it is, and it's unlikely to change, This lady, and others like her, need to use their words on the clods on the C-Train, not whine to the Metro. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to speak up if I was of limited mobility, but, then again, I have a backbone and self-esteem. One doesn't have to be rude about it - she could simply say "Excuse me, I'm pregnant and am feeling faint - could I please have your seat?" I don't understand why that is so difficult for her. It's the same as people who wring their hands that there are car prowlers out there, and how horrible that is, instead of just accepting that life is not perfect, and keeping their valuables in the house instead of in the unlocked car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment