Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Life In City Or In Country



The city holds so many more opportunities. There are more occupations in the city than there are in the country which generally has just the generic jobs, nothing special which is nice for some people. Also one aspect of city life I find significant is the amount of medical care there is, much better than what you'll find out in the country. In the city you don't need a car, you can get by the old fashion way, walking. That's why there's less fat people, because city people aren't as lazy as some say. There's something for everyone in the city, endless amounts of clubs and activities. If you're ever bored you can go to a show or a museum or countless other attractions the city has to offer. If you ever need anything the city has stores open twenty four seven and you don't have to wait. One of my favorite things about the city is the education. I plan on raising my child in a prestigious school with the best in academics and athletics so that when they get older they can do whatever they want with their life and not be limited by an average upbringing. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm only 17 that I'm so attracted to the excitement of a fast paced city life but I feel my opinion is unbiased and well thought out.




3 comments:

  1. Ey, max I'm agree with you, the city life it's much better, you can get work more easy and isn't boring right, see you bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maxim, I agree with you the life in the city is much more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete